Thursday, February 25, 2010

ACCOMPLISHMENT

Today is a day of accomplishment, one of the very rare events were I start to get my series of projects done this semester done on time.

It feels good to get them all done on time which gives me motivation to keep getting work done on time I just really hope I can keep it steady that way.

I will be completing today my Exquisite Corpse and then animating my Final Non-objective piece this weekend and finishing it up on Monday. I already have my 15 Frame Non-objective done weeks ago so I will be all set.

Other course wise, I got to fill out more of my sketch book for Anatomy, finalize a Commercial in Animation III, and write a Essay due for Tuesday which I hate because that day we have to come in at 11:45AM instead of 12:45PM D:< that sucks.

Overall this mid-term is going to be done very well I am now pleased :D

gooday!

No comments:

Post a Comment