Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Work Ethic

I am feeling rather a little behind on my work so far, in my other courses. Mostly Animation III if anything, I cant seem to get myself to still pick up that pencil when I have an Idea and work on the weekend. I just have work and I dont want to get fired also, things my family depends on me to do. I hate having to work around everyone's schedule I end up losing time that I could be using on good work for class.

I am working on a group project, and I am pulling my weight, but because my brother took the car yesterday I couldn't get a ride until later in the day for my night class. Stupid on his behalf to take it thinking he could get away with it. So I ended up missing some work time with my group and revising my part of my work. I dont want to get on their bad side, I am hoping tomorrow the work I show for them tomorrow is decent enough for them.

I have some issue to work out with SL tomorrow and I need to get some things clarified otherwise it might result in something drastic. I just want the feel of how I was on top of everything in the beginning of the semester, but I feel like everything is back to how it was when I was taking 18 credits, but then I was doing lots of hard work that was piled on top of me, but now I just feel lack of motivation this semester, maybe the winter depresses me I am not sure, but I am sure that I dont want to make excuses for myself all the time, so I need to get to work now and get some Experimental Animation work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment