Thursday, February 11, 2010

FRUSTRATION

I have been slaking in my animation process only because Ive had a very hard time getting ideas out. I finally got all the storyboards down that I need, because I just finished my "non-objective" storyboard that I will post up soon, but I am now feeling better because I am getting the "process" of the animations going so I am no long slaking. I just wish 'one' of my classes wasn't so demanding in work and time. It is not an animation course more of a *cough* anatomy *cough*. It is a fun class and helpful but my teacher wants me to be 110% focused in it and it can really eat up my time sometimes because if you don't work on it constantly you can easily fall behind.

That's it for now I guess.

BACK TO WORK!!! im in class XD hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment